Tuesday 28 July 2015

PANDORA SPREE

Purchase of pandora items are strictly for buyers who have existing orders yet to be sent out and would like to add Pandora items to be sent out together with their existing order. 

If you DO NOT have existing orders and would only like to purchase just PANDORA items, prices WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS SHOWN BELOW. I will quote you just the pandora items if you do not have existing order with me. 

Price quoted is for individual piece to be sent together with existing order, and if you have more than 2 pcs, prices per pc will be slightly cheaper. Email me at uswacougar@gmail.com if you have more than 2 pieces and you have existing order with me that yet to be sent out. Thanks! 

If interested pls visit http://www.pandora.net/en-us/, pls email me at uswacougar@gmail.com with the LINK with style number and color and I will quote you. THANKS!
 ALL PANDORA ITEMS COME WITH GIFT RECEIPTS FROM THE STORE.

Pandora Disney price will be the same as regular Pandora price

The prices listed below is strictly for buyers who have existing orders (non pandora items)  yet to be sent and would like to add on pandora items to be sent together with existing order. 
US$25 SIN$41
US$30 SIN$48
US$35 SIN$55
US$40 SIN$62
US$45 SIN$69
US$50 SIN$76
US$55 SIN$83
US$60 SIN$90
US$65 SIN$97
US$70 SIN$104
US$75 SIN$111
US$80 SIN$118
US$85 SIN$125
US$90 SIN$132
US$95 SIN$139



style 791118





Original US$95 NOW SIN$139 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .







style 790549D
Original US$90 NOW SIN$132 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .








style 791189
Original US$85 NOW SIN$125 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .


style 780003CZ
Original US$80 NOW SIN$118  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .


 style 290578CZR 
Original US$75 NOW SIN$111  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .


style 791584CZR
Original US$70 NOW SIN$104  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .
style 590702HV Available in 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23cm.
Original US$65 NOW SIN$97 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .
style 791419CZ



Original US$60 NOW SIN$90  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .

style 791053CZS
Original US$55 NOW SIN$83   if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .
style 791413

Original US$50 NOW SIN$76  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .
style 791023CZR

Original US$45 NOW SIN$69  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .

style 791289


Original US$40 NOW  SIN$62 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .


style 790471EN07



Original US$35 NOW SIN$55  if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items .


style 790247

Original US$30 NOW SIN$48 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items

style 790261

Original US$25 NOW  SIN$41 if sent together with existing order (NOT PANDORA ITEMS) purchased from my web blog or other confirmed purchase of other online items


0 comments:

Post a Comment